L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gradual Tan 24 Hour Moisturising Lotion Medium Skin 200ml - £4.66
Bad points: It can take a while to dry and is prone to streaking - so you'll need to watch those ankles and elbows. Also, you may need to keep re-applying to reach the perfect shade.
Our tester said: 'I'd recommend putting it on once every 2-3 days, great product - though can sometimes be a bit patchy'.
Rating: 6/10 - Easy to control how strong a colour you want, but it dries slowly and needs applying the night before - not to be used for the dab and dash!
Available at: Boots.com
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies