L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gradual Tan 24 Hour Moisturising Lotion Medium Skin 200ml - £4.66
Bad points: It can take a while to dry and is prone to streaking - so you'll need to watch those ankles and elbows. Also, you may need to keep re-applying to reach the perfect shade.
Our tester said: 'I'd recommend putting it on once every 2-3 days, great product - though can sometimes be a bit patchy'.
Rating: 6/10 - Easy to control how strong a colour you want, but it dries slowly and needs applying the night before - not to be used for the dab and dash!
Available at: Boots.com
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home