L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gradual Tan 24 Hour Moisturising Lotion Medium Skin 200ml - £4.66
Bad points: It can take a while to dry and is prone to streaking - so you'll need to watch those ankles and elbows. Also, you may need to keep re-applying to reach the perfect shade.
Our tester said: 'I'd recommend putting it on once every 2-3 days, great product - though can sometimes be a bit patchy'.
Rating: 6/10 - Easy to control how strong a colour you want, but it dries slowly and needs applying the night before - not to be used for the dab and dash!
Available at: Boots.com
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu