Creightons Bronze Ambition fake Don't Bake Natural Looking Tanning Cream 100ml - £3.21
Bad points: The lotion once applied is invisible (until it fully dries and develops) so streaks and patches can be easier to obtain than other tanners.
Our tester said: 'Though sometimes looks a tad orangey, overall looks and feels great'.
Rating: 8/10 - Natural colour and long lasting, this is a great buy. But remember that other gradual tanners give you more for the same price!
Available at: amazon.co.uk
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams