Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Light Matte - £6.99
Bad points: Although the Sunshimmer now comes in water resistant, the best results only last until your next shower, so if you're looking for a long-lasting tan this might not be one for you.
Our tester said: 'It's good for a night out if you want a touch of colour. The instructions were clear and simple, but I'd recommend using a tanning mitt.'
Rating: 7/10 - You get a lot for your money with this fake tan, but we can't help but be a little disappointed that the results don't last for longer!
Available at: Boots.com
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu