Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Light Matte - £6.99
Bad points: Although the Sunshimmer now comes in water resistant, the best results only last until your next shower, so if you're looking for a long-lasting tan this might not be one for you.
Our tester said: 'It's good for a night out if you want a touch of colour. The instructions were clear and simple, but I'd recommend using a tanning mitt.'
Rating: 7/10 - You get a lot for your money with this fake tan, but we can't help but be a little disappointed that the results don't last for longer!
Available at: Boots.com
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home