Sunkissed Light Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion 250ml - £3.99
Bad points: It's thick and creamy, which can take a while to absorb - so be careful you don't use too much at once.
Our tester said: 'It's effective, fast and best of all, it's super cheap.'
Rating: 7/10 - You really can't go wrong with such a small price tag.
Available at: superdrug
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu