St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse Medium 200ml - £4.99
Bad points: Some of the product does come off in the shower, so you'll need to apply a few coats if you want a deeper colour.
Our tester said: 'I think it rivals the more expensive brands, the tan lasts about five days and you can get a really even coverage with a mitt.'
Rating: 6/10 - It's long lasting and you can build up a deeper colour if you want.
Available at: boots.com
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles