St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs 75ml - £10
Bad points: It can be a bit blotchy if not used with mitt properly, and you'll have to wait a little while for it to touch dry before you can get dressed.
Our tester said: 'Easy application and great colour (as long as not raining!)
Rating: 6/10- Light feel and even coverage, but not as instantaneous as advertised
Available at: boots.com
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite