St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs 75ml - £10
Bad points: It can be a bit blotchy if not used with mitt properly, and you'll have to wait a little while for it to touch dry before you can get dressed.
Our tester said: 'Easy application and great colour (as long as not raining!)
Rating: 6/10- Light feel and even coverage, but not as instantaneous as advertised
Available at: boots.com
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed