What's it good for? Nausea and feeling sick
Why? Ginger is well known for helping to relieve nausea, although we're not quite sure why. Nibbling on a ginger biscuit is a good way to stop yourself feeling sick.
What else helps? Avoiding rich foods, so stick to plain things like crackers and bread.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu