What's it good for? Nausea and feeling sick
Why? Ginger is well known for helping to relieve nausea, although we're not quite sure why. Nibbling on a ginger biscuit is a good way to stop yourself feeling sick.
What else helps? Avoiding rich foods, so stick to plain things like crackers and bread.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home