What's it good for? Cystitis
Why? Studies have shown that drinking cranberry juice soothes the symptoms of cystitis because it stops the growth of the bacteria that causes it. Try these cranberry recipes
What else helps? Blueberries have also been shown to ease the symptoms of cystitis. Some experts recommend drinking Robinson's barley water.
Medical explanation of cystitis
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home