What's it good for? Cystitis
Why? Studies have shown that drinking cranberry juice soothes the symptoms of cystitis because it stops the growth of the bacteria that causes it. Try these cranberry recipes
What else helps? Blueberries have also been shown to ease the symptoms of cystitis. Some experts recommend drinking Robinson's barley water.
Medical explanation of cystitis
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!