What's it good for? Cystitis
Why? Studies have shown that drinking cranberry juice soothes the symptoms of cystitis because it stops the growth of the bacteria that causes it. Try these cranberry recipes
What else helps? Blueberries have also been shown to ease the symptoms of cystitis. Some experts recommend drinking Robinson's barley water.
Medical explanation of cystitis
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu