What's it good for? Cystitis
Why? Studies have shown that drinking cranberry juice soothes the symptoms of cystitis because it stops the growth of the bacteria that causes it. Try these cranberry recipes
What else helps? Blueberries have also been shown to ease the symptoms of cystitis. Some experts recommend drinking Robinson's barley water.
Medical explanation of cystitis
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed