What's it good for? Tiredness
Why? Tiredness is often caused by a zinc deficiency. Shellfish like prawns and mussels are a great source of zinc.
What else helps? Cheese, meat and brown rice are also good for zinc, but remember to eat foods like pasta, baked potatoes and bananas that release energy slowly too - these will help to stop you feeling tired.
What's causing your tiredness?
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite