What's it good for? Tiredness
Why? Tiredness is often caused by a zinc deficiency. Shellfish like prawns and mussels are a great source of zinc.
What else helps? Cheese, meat and brown rice are also good for zinc, but remember to eat foods like pasta, baked potatoes and bananas that release energy slowly too - these will help to stop you feeling tired.
What's causing your tiredness?
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed