What's it good for? Period pain
Why? Vitamin B1 and vitamin E are thought to help reduce pain. Sunflower seeds are high in B1.
What else helps? B1 can also be found in seafood, bacon, beans, potatoes and nuts. Vitamin E can be found in soya beans, broccoli, sprouts, spinach and eggs
What works for PMT and period pain
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!