What's it good for? Period pain
Why? Vitamin B1 and vitamin E are thought to help reduce pain. Sunflower seeds are high in B1.
What else helps? B1 can also be found in seafood, bacon, beans, potatoes and nuts. Vitamin E can be found in soya beans, broccoli, sprouts, spinach and eggs
What works for PMT and period pain
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite