What's it good for? Period pain
Why? Vitamin B1 and vitamin E are thought to help reduce pain. Sunflower seeds are high in B1.
What else helps? B1 can also be found in seafood, bacon, beans, potatoes and nuts. Vitamin E can be found in soya beans, broccoli, sprouts, spinach and eggs
What works for PMT and period pain
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies