What's it good for? Battling colds and flu
Why? Garlic is a real superfood! It's great for colds and flu because it's antibacterial and antifungal so it fights the infection. It can also help to lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
What else helps? Onions work in a similar way to garlic. Ginger can help to relieve symptoms because it reduces pain and fever.
More info on colds and flu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu