Medical researchers know that your brain is more healthy and active when it has more oxygen and increased blood flow and one way to get this going is to do more exercise.
A brisk walk, jogging, running or any other aerobic exercise can help improve your brain power.
More help and advice
- Ten ways to keep your brain young
- Need brain food for an exam? Try the Exam diet
- What?s the link between memory loss and dementia?
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!