Medical researchers know that your brain is more healthy and active when it has more oxygen and increased blood flow and one way to get this going is to do more exercise.
A brisk walk, jogging, running or any other aerobic exercise can help improve your brain power.
More help and advice
- Ten ways to keep your brain young
- Need brain food for an exam? Try the Exam diet
- What?s the link between memory loss and dementia?
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home