Medical researchers know that your brain is more healthy and active when it has more oxygen and increased blood flow and one way to get this going is to do more exercise.
A brisk walk, jogging, running or any other aerobic exercise can help improve your brain power.
More help and advice
- Ten ways to keep your brain young
- Need brain food for an exam? Try the Exam diet
- What?s the link between memory loss and dementia?
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles