Your brain is a muscle and just like all muscles it needs exercise.
Set yourself challenges to remember something, such as the words to a song or a poem, 10 items that you?ve got in your fridge or five things that are on TV tonight.
And instead of relying on your phone to add things up try to do some mental arithmetic to get your grey matter working.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies