It?s not just oily fish that can help boost your memory, red and purple foods can also help.
Blueberries, aubergines, beetroot and red onions all contain a chemical that helps to boost brain function and memory.
Foods rich in folic acid, such as broccoli, peas and bananas could also help keep your brain healthy.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home