It?s not just oily fish that can help boost your memory, red and purple foods can also help.
Blueberries, aubergines, beetroot and red onions all contain a chemical that helps to boost brain function and memory.
Foods rich in folic acid, such as broccoli, peas and bananas could also help keep your brain healthy.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu