It?s not just oily fish that can help boost your memory, red and purple foods can also help.
Blueberries, aubergines, beetroot and red onions all contain a chemical that helps to boost brain function and memory.
Foods rich in folic acid, such as broccoli, peas and bananas could also help keep your brain healthy.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies