Yep, it?s that drink more water tip again! The fact is that every organ in our body functions better when it?s well hydrated - and that includes the brain.
And there?s a school of thought that suggests that poor memory is linked to not drinking enough water.
Aim to drink around 6-8 glasses a day.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu