Yep, it?s that drink more water tip again! The fact is that every organ in our body functions better when it?s well hydrated - and that includes the brain.
And there?s a school of thought that suggests that poor memory is linked to not drinking enough water.
Aim to drink around 6-8 glasses a day.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home