It?s hard to concentrate and remember things if your brain is preoccupied with stress and anxiety.
The first step is to tackle the cause of your stress or anxiety and then see how your memory improves.
You might find that sitting down to read for 20 minutes, playing a simple memory game on your phone or online will help you relax as well as improve your memory.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies