It?s hard to concentrate and remember things if your brain is preoccupied with stress and anxiety.
The first step is to tackle the cause of your stress or anxiety and then see how your memory improves.
You might find that sitting down to read for 20 minutes, playing a simple memory game on your phone or online will help you relax as well as improve your memory.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!