Brain training gadgets might seem like just a bit of fun but studies have shown that people who play regularly really do improve their brain function and memory.
There?s more good news - you don?t have to buy an expensive gadget. Just tackling a crossword, sudoku or doing a quiz can help.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite