Brain training gadgets might seem like just a bit of fun but studies have shown that people who play regularly really do improve their brain function and memory.
There?s more good news - you don?t have to buy an expensive gadget. Just tackling a crossword, sudoku or doing a quiz can help.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed