If there?s something that you need to remember and it?s on the tip of your tongue then don?t panic, just start thinking about something else.
Think about how many types of apples there are or how many times you?ve been swimming in your local pool, how many friends you have - it can be anything.
Doing this encourages your memory to snap back into action and remember whatever it is that you need to.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies