If there?s something that you need to remember and it?s on the tip of your tongue then don?t panic, just start thinking about something else.
Think about how many types of apples there are or how many times you?ve been swimming in your local pool, how many friends you have - it can be anything.
Doing this encourages your memory to snap back into action and remember whatever it is that you need to.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!