Why is it that when you forget something you walk back to the room where you had that forgotten thought and it comes back?
Well, retracing your steps really does work. Seeing the same thing again, triggers your short-term memory and so the original thought comes back.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite