Why is it that when you forget something you walk back to the room where you had that forgotten thought and it comes back?
Well, retracing your steps really does work. Seeing the same thing again, triggers your short-term memory and so the original thought comes back.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies