Why is it that when you forget something you walk back to the room where you had that forgotten thought and it comes back?
Well, retracing your steps really does work. Seeing the same thing again, triggers your short-term memory and so the original thought comes back.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles