Most healthy eating plans let you have a little treat every now and then, so if you're indulging in a mousse for pudding, make sure you don't have more than a cricket ball sized portion.
We've even got a low-fat chocolate mousse recipe for you to try.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite