A slice of pizza should be no bigger than three fish fingers. If you have trouble giving up takeaways and junk food, follow our healthy eating out guide to help you make the best choices in your favourite restaurants.
You could also try cooking your own pizza, then you can be sure what goes in it. Try our simple Margherita recipe, veg and ricotta pizza or a tomato and Parma ham dish.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!