A slice of pizza should be no bigger than three fish fingers. If you have trouble giving up takeaways and junk food, follow our healthy eating out guide to help you make the best choices in your favourite restaurants.
You could also try cooking your own pizza, then you can be sure what goes in it. Try our simple Margherita recipe, veg and ricotta pizza or a tomato and Parma ham dish.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite