Loads of supermarkets and coffee shops sell giant biscuits - so beware! Make sure you only eat one biscuit the size of two, two pound coins as a treat.
If you make your own biscuits, you can be sure you know what's going into them. Try our ginger biscuits, crunchy choc and cherry biscuits or chocolate chip cookies.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home