What is it? It works in the same way as normal aftersun, but it's easier to apply.
Do I need it? Obviously it's better not to get sunburnt at all, but if you've gone a little bit pink this is a nice aftersun to use because you don't have to spend lots of time rubbing it in to your sore skin - so far less complaining from the kids!
How much does it cost? £6.85 for 150ml.
Where can I buy it? From most pharmacies, try www.expresschemist.co.uk
More info on sunburn
Join goodtoknow's save our skin campaign
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu