What is it? It works in the same way as normal aftersun, but it's easier to apply.
Do I need it? Obviously it's better not to get sunburnt at all, but if you've gone a little bit pink this is a nice aftersun to use because you don't have to spend lots of time rubbing it in to your sore skin - so far less complaining from the kids!
How much does it cost? £6.85 for 150ml.
Where can I buy it? From most pharmacies, try www.expresschemist.co.uk
More info on sunburn
Join goodtoknow's save our skin campaign
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite