What is it? If you're suffering from diarrhoea, Dioralyte will rehydrate you, replace the water and body salts you've lost and help to stop the runs..
Do I need it? These are great if one of your family is hit by diarrhoea - pop them in your bag for piece of mind!
How much does it cost? £3.95 for 6 sachets
Where can I buy it? Pharmacies and supermarkets will sell it, or try www.expresschemist.co.uk
More info on stomach upsets
A medical explanation of diarrhoea from Patient UK
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles