What is it? A cream that reduces pain, swelling and irritation if you get bitten or stung
Do I need it? It suitable for children from 2 years old - it's a good product for your first aid kit.
How much does it cost? £3.35 for 20g
Where can I buy it? Supermarkets and pharmacies, or try www.expresschemist.co.uk
More info on bites and stings
Insect bites and stings
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!