What is it? A cream that reduces pain, swelling and irritation if you get bitten or stung
Do I need it? It suitable for children from 2 years old - it's a good product for your first aid kit.
How much does it cost? £3.35 for 20g
Where can I buy it? Supermarkets and pharmacies, or try www.expresschemist.co.uk
More info on bites and stings
Insect bites and stings
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed