What is it? A cream that reduces pain, swelling and irritation if you get bitten or stung
Do I need it? It suitable for children from 2 years old - it's a good product for your first aid kit.
How much does it cost? £3.35 for 20g
Where can I buy it? Supermarkets and pharmacies, or try www.expresschemist.co.uk
More info on bites and stings
Insect bites and stings
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home