What is it? A nasal spray that treats the symptoms of hay fever
Do I need it? If hayfever is a big problem for you or your kids, this might help to reduce the symptoms - it works to stop your immune system's response to pollen in the nose.
How much does it cost? £4.95 for 30 sprays.
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies and supermarkets sell it, or try www.nasacort.co.uk
More info on hay fever
If hayfever spoils the summer for you, our gallery of remedies could help!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite