What is it? A nasal spray that treats the symptoms of hay fever
Do I need it? If hayfever is a big problem for you or your kids, this might help to reduce the symptoms - it works to stop your immune system's response to pollen in the nose.
How much does it cost? £4.95 for 30 sprays.
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies and supermarkets sell it, or try www.nasacort.co.uk
More info on hay fever
If hayfever spoils the summer for you, our gallery of remedies could help!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu