What is it? Eye drops to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis - when your eyes get itchy and red.
Do I need it? Itching eyes can be really uncomfortable and irritating. If you rub a lot you'll make them more sore and could get an infection - so if you do suffer from this, eye drops are a good investment!
How much does it cost? £4.35 for 5ml or £5.35 for 10ml.
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies and some supermarkets - try www.boots.com
More info on conjunctivitis
A full medical explanation from patient uk
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu