What is it? Eye drops to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis - when your eyes get itchy and red.
Do I need it? Itching eyes can be really uncomfortable and irritating. If you rub a lot you'll make them more sore and could get an infection - so if you do suffer from this, eye drops are a good investment!
How much does it cost? £4.35 for 5ml or £5.35 for 10ml.
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies and some supermarkets - try www.boots.com
More info on conjunctivitis
A full medical explanation from patient uk
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home