What is it? An alcohol-based waterless hand wash - so if there's no sink around you can still kill germs, funghi and viruses. It also contains moisturiser so your hands don't feel dry.
Do I need it? It's a really good thing to have in your handbag - it'll come in handy if you need to use the loo and there's no soap or if your kids get their hands dirty.
How much does it cost? £2.09 for 100ml
Where can I buy it? Pharmacies and supermarkets all see some type of waterless hand gel, or try www.expresschemist.co.uk
More info on infections has viruses
How to stop them spreading
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite