What is it? We know we don't need to tell you to take sun lotion on holiday with you - so we've mostly left it out of this gallery. But this one is tinted green, so you can see where you're it putting on your kids and if they're fully covered.
Do I need it? It's great for young children. Teens might not be so impressed.
How much does it cost? This Tesco one is £3.29 - but loads of brands have their own version so shop around for the cheapest.
Where can I buy it? Pop into your nearest Tesco or shop online at www.tesco.com. Or you can try www.boots.com for other brands.
More info on sun protection
Sun health advice for adults and kids
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu