What is it? We know we don't need to tell you to take sun lotion on holiday with you - so we've mostly left it out of this gallery. But this one is tinted green, so you can see where you're it putting on your kids and if they're fully covered.
Do I need it? It's great for young children. Teens might not be so impressed.
How much does it cost? This Tesco one is £3.29 - but loads of brands have their own version so shop around for the cheapest.
Where can I buy it? Pop into your nearest Tesco or shop online at www.tesco.com. Or you can try www.boots.com for other brands.
More info on sun protection
Sun health advice for adults and kids
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home