What is it? Lips can get sunburnt too! So rather than rubbing a horrible tasting suncream into your lips, get a nice-tasting lip balm with an SPF instead.
Do I need it? If you're going to be out in the sun a lot, it's a good idea to protect your lips as you would any other part of your body.
How much does it cost? £2.06
Where can I buy it? Chemists are likely to see these - make sure the one you get says it has an SPF on it.
More info on sunburn
Join goodtoknow's save our skin campaign
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home