What is it? Lips can get sunburnt too! So rather than rubbing a horrible tasting suncream into your lips, get a nice-tasting lip balm with an SPF instead.
Do I need it? If you're going to be out in the sun a lot, it's a good idea to protect your lips as you would any other part of your body.
How much does it cost? £2.06
Where can I buy it? Chemists are likely to see these - make sure the one you get says it has an SPF on it.
More info on sunburn
Join goodtoknow's save our skin campaign
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!