What is it? A gentle laxative to help get your body back to normal.
Do I need it? If having an upset stomach is a real problem for you while you're away, these could be really worth it. You take them in the evening and hopefully you're back to normal by the next day.
How much does it cost? £2.25 for 20
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies will sell these, try www.boots.com
More info on stomach upsets
A medical explanation of constipation from Patient UK
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles