What is it? A gentle laxative to help get your body back to normal.
Do I need it? If having an upset stomach is a real problem for you while you're away, these could be really worth it. You take them in the evening and hopefully you're back to normal by the next day.
How much does it cost? £2.25 for 20
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies will sell these, try www.boots.com
More info on stomach upsets
A medical explanation of constipation from Patient UK
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!