What is it? A cream to soothe itchy and irritated skin.
Do I need it? It can be used on eczema, heat rash, sunburn and insect stings. Hot weather can make skin problems like eczema worse, so it's a good purchase if you or your kids are prone to any of these. It's also useful because it can treat so many problems.
How much does it cost? £3.45 for 30g cream
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies stock it, or try www.boots.com
More info on skin conditions
You condition: skin disorders
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home