What is it? A cream to soothe itchy and irritated skin.
Do I need it? It can be used on eczema, heat rash, sunburn and insect stings. Hot weather can make skin problems like eczema worse, so it's a good purchase if you or your kids are prone to any of these. It's also useful because it can treat so many problems.
How much does it cost? £3.45 for 30g cream
Where can I buy it? Most pharmacies stock it, or try www.boots.com
More info on skin conditions
You condition: skin disorders
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed