How To Do It:
Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet hip width apart. Tighten your abdominals and press your lower back in to the bed, tilting your hips upwards. Slowly reverse this, pressing your hips in to the bed and arching your back slightly. Move slowly and continuously between the 2 positions 3 or 4 times.
This mobilises your spine and stretches the muscles in your trunk.
Do not over stretch in either position. Move slowly.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home