How To Do It:
Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet hip width apart. Tighten your abdominals and press your lower back in to the bed, tilting your hips upwards. Slowly reverse this, pressing your hips in to the bed and arching your back slightly. Move slowly and continuously between the 2 positions 3 or 4 times.
This mobilises your spine and stretches the muscles in your trunk.
Do not over stretch in either position. Move slowly.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!