How To Do It:
Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet hip width apart. Tighten your abdominals and press your lower back in to the bed, tilting your hips upwards. Slowly reverse this, pressing your hips in to the bed and arching your back slightly. Move slowly and continuously between the 2 positions 3 or 4 times.
This mobilises your spine and stretches the muscles in your trunk.
Do not over stretch in either position. Move slowly.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles