How To Do It:
Lie on your back with both knees bent hip-width apart and your feet on the bed. Place your left hand next to your head with the elbow level with your shoulder. Tighten your abs. Now, keep your head touching the bed sheets, slide your upper body to the right side and reach toward your ankle with your right hand.
This tones and stretches your waist.
Need to keep light contraction in your abs.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles