How To Do It:
Lie on your back with both knees bent hip-width apart and your feet on the bed. Place your left hand next to your head with the elbow level with your shoulder. Tighten your abs. Now, keep your head touching the bed sheets, slide your upper body to the right side and reach toward your ankle with your right hand.
This tones and stretches your waist.
Need to keep light contraction in your abs.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!