How To Do It:
Lie on the floor with your hips next to the bed. Place your hands behind your head or across your chest (to support your head). Tense your abs and slowly curl your upper body off the floor towards your knees. Slowly return. Do 4-8 times.
This exercise will tone your stomach muscles.
Do not pull on the back of the neck. Must tense abs before raising upper body.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home