How To Do It:
Lie on the floor with your hips next to the bed. Place your hands behind your head or across your chest (to support your head). Tense your abs and slowly curl your upper body off the floor towards your knees. Slowly return. Do 4-8 times.
This exercise will tone your stomach muscles.
Do not pull on the back of the neck. Must tense abs before raising upper body.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!