How To Do It:
Lie on the floor with your hips next to the bed. Place your hands behind your head or across your chest (to support your head). Tense your abs and slowly curl your upper body off the floor towards your knees. Slowly return. Do 4-8 times.
This exercise will tone your stomach muscles.
Do not pull on the back of the neck. Must tense abs before raising upper body.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles