How To Do It:
Sit on the edge of the bed with your hands resting on the bed and your feet on the floor. Lightly tense your abs. Lift 1 foot, straightening your leg until it is level with your knee (or as close as you can) Then bend your knee returning your foot to the floor. Repeat 4-8 times on each leg.
This tones the front of your thighs (quadriceps).
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!