How To Do It:
Sit on the edge of the bed with your hands resting on the bed and your feet on the floor. Lightly tense your abs. Lift 1 foot, straightening your leg until it is level with your knee (or as close as you can) Then bend your knee returning your foot to the floor. Repeat 4-8 times on each leg.
This tones the front of your thighs (quadriceps).
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home