How To Do It:
Sit on the edge of the bed with your hands beside your hips. Tense your abs. Slide forward until your hips are off the bed and you're supporting yourself on your hands. Slowly bend your arms and lower your hips slightly. Straighten your arms to return. Repeat 4 times.
This will tone the back of your arms.
Must keep abs contracted.
National Love Your Bed Week runs from the 3-9 August 2009. For more info visit silentnight.co.uk
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu