How To Do It:
Sit on the edge of the bed with your hands beside your hips. Tense your abs. Slide forward until your hips are off the bed and you're supporting yourself on your hands. Slowly bend your arms and lower your hips slightly. Straighten your arms to return. Repeat 4 times.
This will tone the back of your arms.
Must keep abs contracted.
National Love Your Bed Week runs from the 3-9 August 2009. For more info visit silentnight.co.uk
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!