If you've got a headache and temperature, which are both symptoms of swine flu, then the best thing to take is paracetamol.
How much does it cost? As little as 50p for a pack of 16 tablets from some supermarkets
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles