You'd be surprised how many of us don't have any way of checking for a high temperature - especially in our kids.
A temperature of above 38° for 24 hours is a symptom of swine flu, so it helps to be able to check this somehow.
How much does it cost? A basic digital thermometer should cost under £10
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles