You'd be surprised how many of us don't have any way of checking for a high temperature - especially in our kids.
A temperature of above 38° for 24 hours is a symptom of swine flu, so it helps to be able to check this somehow.
How much does it cost? A basic digital thermometer should cost under £10
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite