Washing your hands is enough to stop germs spreading, but you might find that you're not always near the bathroom, so using an anti-bacterial hand gel is easier and quicker.
How much does it cost? You can get a small 100ml bottle for less than £1.50
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home