Washing your hands is enough to stop germs spreading, but you might find that you're not always near the bathroom, so using an anti-bacterial hand gel is easier and quicker.
How much does it cost? You can get a small 100ml bottle for less than £1.50
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!