Washing your hands is enough to stop germs spreading, but you might find that you're not always near the bathroom, so using an anti-bacterial hand gel is easier and quicker.
How much does it cost? You can get a small 100ml bottle for less than £1.50
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies