One of the most effective ways of stopping swine flu spreading is to wash your hands regularly.
Even if someone gets swine flu in your house, it doesn't automatically mean you'll get it as well. Use a hand-pump soap to reduce infection even further.
How much does it cost? Less than £2.50 from Boots
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles