One of the most effective ways of stopping swine flu spreading is to wash your hands regularly.
Even if someone gets swine flu in your house, it doesn't automatically mean you'll get it as well. Use a hand-pump soap to reduce infection even further.
How much does it cost? Less than £2.50 from Boots
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home