One of the most effective ways of stopping swine flu spreading is to wash your hands regularly.
Even if someone gets swine flu in your house, it doesn't automatically mean you'll get it as well. Use a hand-pump soap to reduce infection even further.
How much does it cost? Less than £2.50 from Boots
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!