When your kids are ill, you can help to avoid passing on the infection by wearing latex gloves, similar to those worn by nurses in hospital.
They should be disposed of once you've used them once.
How much do they cost? Under £3 for a pack of 20
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed