When your kids are ill, you can help to avoid passing on the infection by wearing latex gloves, similar to those worn by nurses in hospital.
They should be disposed of once you've used them once.
How much do they cost? Under £3 for a pack of 20
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet