When your kids are ill, you can help to avoid passing on the infection by wearing latex gloves, similar to those worn by nurses in hospital.
They should be disposed of once you've used them once.
How much do they cost? Under £3 for a pack of 20
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!