You might have to rely on your flu friend to bring you fresh stuff, but making sure your store cupboards and freezer are well-stocked with your regulars will keep the hassle down to a minimum.
Think pasta, tins, oils and frozen veg.
How much? As long as you keep up your weekly shop, you shouldn't notice the cost.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu