You might have to rely on your flu friend to bring you fresh stuff, but making sure your store cupboards and freezer are well-stocked with your regulars will keep the hassle down to a minimum.
Think pasta, tins, oils and frozen veg.
How much? As long as you keep up your weekly shop, you shouldn't notice the cost.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite