Keeping yourself hydrated when you've got a temperature is really important - if you're really ill then having bottles of still water can make a difference.
How much? Some supermarkets sell 2 litre bottles for as little as 25p.
- Have you swine flu? All the symptoms
- Our swine flu guide
- How to stop infections and viruses
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles