Keeping yourself hydrated when you've got a temperature is really important - if you're really ill then having bottles of still water can make a difference.
How much? Some supermarkets sell 2 litre bottles for as little as 25p.
- Have you swine flu? All the symptoms
- Our swine flu guide
- How to stop infections and viruses
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies