Keeping yourself hydrated when you've got a temperature is really important - if you're really ill then having bottles of still water can make a difference.
How much? Some supermarkets sell 2 litre bottles for as little as 25p.
- Have you swine flu? All the symptoms
- Our swine flu guide
- How to stop infections and viruses
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home