How many calories?: 184
What you can do: Get on your bike! An hour's cycling (and we're not talking mountain biking here, just a gentle bike ride) will shed that bag of crisps. Or, go for half an hour an you will have reduced the calories to the equivalent of eating a pear and a satsuma.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles