How many calories?: 184
What you can do: Get on your bike! An hour's cycling (and we're not talking mountain biking here, just a gentle bike ride) will shed that bag of crisps. Or, go for half an hour an you will have reduced the calories to the equivalent of eating a pear and a satsuma.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies