How many calories?: 184
What you can do: Get on your bike! An hour's cycling (and we're not talking mountain biking here, just a gentle bike ride) will shed that bag of crisps. Or, go for half an hour an you will have reduced the calories to the equivalent of eating a pear and a satsuma.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!