How many calories?: 184
What you can do: Get on your bike! An hour's cycling (and we're not talking mountain biking here, just a gentle bike ride) will shed that bag of crisps. Or, go for half an hour an you will have reduced the calories to the equivalent of eating a pear and a satsuma.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home