11. I can't lose weight because I have fat genes
False: Most families who are overweight are that way not because they have 'fat genes' but because they have unhealthy eating habits which have been passed down through the generations. While it's true that some people can have a collection of genes which means they may put on weight more easily it doesn't necessarily mean they will. Healthy shopping, cooking and eating habits are necessary to maintain a healthy weight.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies