12. I have to stop eating to lose weight
False: It may sound a bit strange but eating is actually the best way to lose weight. Depriving your body of food by following low-calorie or extreme diets causes your body to go into starvation mode where it hangs on to fat for energy. The best approach is to eat a balanced and healthy diet combined with regular exercise.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams