14. You shouldn't eat after 5pm if you want to lose weight
False: Eating in the evenings will not stop you from losing weight as it's the daily amount of calories you consume that matters. However, eating late at night can cause disruption to your digestion as well as potentially leaving you less hungry in the mornings causing you to skip breakfast - an important meal for successful slimming.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles