8. Drinking fruit juice is as good for you as eating whole fruit
False: Fruit juice contains a lot of fructose (natural sugar) as it takes up to eight oranges to make a glass of orange juice. This also means you're getting lots more vitamin C as well, but unfortunately, you won't be getting the fibre benefits from the flesh and skin of the fruit.Smoothies are an easy way to get all the benefits of fruit in a drink.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies