2. Girl power
The nationwide survey found that while a whopping 40% of women give up on a diet after just seven days, (sound familiar, anyone?), 71% were more likely to lose weight when doing it with their friends.
goodtoknow user, Mel, from Nottingham agrees:
'Slim with a friend. It'll help you stick with it - if you're having a day when you don't feel like going to the gym, or just want to order a pizza, there's someone there to spur you on.'
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles