2. Girl power
The nationwide survey found that while a whopping 40% of women give up on a diet after just seven days, (sound familiar, anyone?), 71% were more likely to lose weight when doing it with their friends.
goodtoknow user, Mel, from Nottingham agrees:
'Slim with a friend. It'll help you stick with it - if you're having a day when you don't feel like going to the gym, or just want to order a pizza, there's someone there to spur you on.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite